Friday, October 8, 2010

Diaper Bag...


I just wanted to post a picture of the new diaper bag that my friend Sarah got me! She can't come to the shower on Sunday and so she gave it to me today! I am not so much the "pink" or "pastel" type so she found a black diaper bag and had it monogrammed in red...it is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Then, to find out, there is more...it actually also came with a smaller bag inside (which has Georgia Grace's initials on it)...and then a bottle holder and a changing pad inside. I just LOVE it! Thanks so much, Sarah! I love it! I can't wait to use it!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am SO glad you love it!! :) It turned out better than I thought it would, but it's OH SO you and useful! :) Can't wait for you to be able to fill it full of Georgia Grace's stuff!

    Love ya! - Sarah

    ReplyDelete