Sunday, November 21, 2010

32 Weeks...(a few days late!)


How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I go to the doctor on Wednesday so I should find out then!

Maternity clothes? Most of the time...if I wear regular pants then I hook them with a rubberband...biggest thing is that I have to wear comfy shoes because during the day my feet will sometimes swell so Crocs and my moccasins have been my best friends!

Stretch marks? no new ones

Sleep: I have been waking up about every 3 hours to pee but am able to go back to sleep fine!

Best moment this week: Jesse has put together our pack and play and crib!

Movement: When she moves you can see my belly shake around!

Cravings: I have really liked Sprite which is unusual and ranch dressing

Gender: girl

Labor Signs: not yet!

Belly Button in or out? it is still in...I knew for sure it was about to come out last month!

What I miss: being able to wear my rings...my fingers sometimes swell after working all day so I am only wearing my wedding band

What I am looking forward to: Getting maternity pics made on Wednesday...and my last few showers coming up in December!

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the next 8 weeks without her because once she is here...she is here to stay!

Milestones: Jesse and I attended the birthing class last weekend and had a tour of the delivery room and nursery so we feel more prepared about that!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Excited to see and meet Georgia Grace! Yea God!

    ReplyDelete