Friday, January 14, 2011

40 weeks...


How far along? 40 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: right at 30 pounds

Maternity clothes? still wearing a combination of clothes but mostly borrowed maternity clothes...I am so thankful for not having to buy any clothes for this pregnancy but I am so ready to go shopping after this baby is here!

Stretch marks? No stretch marks...rash on the belly is much better too...sometimes it will re-appear but I just put cortizone on it and it will go away again

Sleep: Still sleeping ok...feels like I sleep with a good 20 lb bowling ball though!

Best moment this week: Not having to work all week because of snow/ice...being lazy with my husband and dog...and hearing that Georgia Grace is still doing ok in the big budha belly!

Movement: She is still kicking a lot...sometimes she jabs her foot/heel towards my ribs...every week we go to the doctor I am convinced she has some how flipped again but they say they feel her head...so who knows!

Cravings: nothing new...still like sprite and ranch dressing...chicken has been tolerable a few times...(just bites of it...not for a meal!)

Gender: girl

Labor Signs: some mild contractions, back pain, dilated 1-2cm...

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: doing everything at a fast pace...I seem to be so slow these days!

What I am looking forward to: Seeing what she looks like...enjoying these last moments of silence that are "worry free"

Weekly Wisdom: I am just enjoying the anticipation of when she will make her debut!

Milestones: All bags are packed and everything in her room is ready...we only need a handful of things left but not are necessary the first few weeks! Can't wait til we bring her home!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and Georgia Grace, she will have two of the best parents ever, and an awesome bff!

    ReplyDelete