Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day...




Well, Jesse and I actually "celebrated" Valentine's Day on Friday when we had our first "date" without the little miss! His mom came over and kept her as we went out. We hadn't been to a movie since we saw Avatar after Christmas LAST year with the Pitts'. Jesse took me to see the new movie with Adam Sandler (Just Go With It) because I am a huge fan. Jesse doesn't like him so much, but one of my favorite all time movies is Billy Madison and I love lots of his others too....so, it was a sacrifice for him to see this chick-flick with me! I thought it was very good...then we went to the Melting Pot! I really enjoyed just having a night out with my favorite guy!

Well, today Georgia Grace woke up a couple times in the middle of the night (to eat, of course) and I was very tired...Jesse took care of her after I fed her EARLY this morning (6 am) so I could get some sleep...then about 9 he brought me breakfast in bed! It was delicious...he said that Georgia Grace helped him!


He also gave me an envelope that said Mom...and it was from Georgia Grace...there were several "valentines" around it that said little things on them like...


"Thank you for changing my diaper"
"Thank you for always feeding me"

"Thank you for loving me so much by taking care of your body while I was in your belly...and sorry for all those times I kicked you and made you sick!"
"Thank you for pushing for 2 hours"
"Thank you for being such a great mom"

Inside the envelope was a gift certificate for a one-hour massage! WOO HOO!!! It has been almost two years since I have had one of those!! I sure do love my husband...and of course my little girl, too!!



Then around the house were several other "valentines" that said sweet notes from Jesse! He is so thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment