Monday, November 7, 2011

Pinterest...




is my favorite website...I absolutely LOVE it!

I have gotten so many great ideas for school!



It is so much fun to see how creative people are! Check this awesome idea out...



Last week I made a delicious dessert that someone else had pinned with some of my favorite things...chocolate chip cookies, OREO cookies, and brownies all in ONE dessert!! (The OREO cookies are what caught my eye)



It was DEEEEE-LISH!!!

Pinterest has also inspired some Christmas gift ideas


and of course my little girls 1st birthday party because let's face it, everyone knows October to December FLIES by...by the time Halloween arrives it is then Thanksgiving...then of course Christmas and then my baby will be ONE! I can't believe we are inching our way to 2012!



We can't wait so enjoy all of these special times with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment