Monday, May 28, 2012

Turning the big 3-0...


My husband and amazing friends took me to the Bahamas for my 30th birthday!  Luckily my birthday was during spring break so 3 of my favorite teachers and the husband drove to Florida to sail away for 5 days!  We had a blast!  Here are some pictures...


Jesse got a limo for us!  Let's just say it was one HOT ride and we made lots of memories in that limo!
Dinner the first night



We spent the next day laying out on the boat!


Then that night was the captains dinner!
The next day we went to the Bahamas on my actual 30th birthday!
We took an excursion to Blue Lagoon Island to enjoy the beach and clear water!

We had such a blast!
It was absolutely beautiful!

I loved every minute relaxing with my husband!
Of course these girls planned a party that night complete with noise makers and leis! 




Turning 30 was a lot of fun on a big boat!!!
The next day we went to Coco Cay and it was a little chilly!
That night was our last night on the boat!  Here we are with our waiter!


Our limo ride home had a few extra visitors and proved itself just as funny as our ride there!










No comments:

Post a Comment