So this is it...the last few days of summer...I go back to work on Thursday and I am looking forward to lots of things...but I will also miss lots of things too!
What I will miss...
1. Sleeping in (without an alarm)
2. Afternoon naps
3. Floating in the pool
4. Having a clean house (since I am home most of the time!)
5. Being lazy with my husband and pup!
What I look forward to...
1. Getting my classroom ready
2. Meeting my new group of kids
3. FOOTBALL GAMES
5. Meeting Georgia Grace once 2011 gets here :)
Although the routine of going back to school will probably kick my tail, I look forward to the Saturday football games and all of the fun fall holidays! I know that fall will be over before we know it and then it will be time to have a baby! Goodbye summer...