Monday, August 9, 2010

Goodbye Summer...

So this is it...the last few days of summer...I go back to work on Thursday and I am looking forward to lots of things...but I will also miss lots of things too!



What I will miss...


1. Sleeping in (without an alarm)


2. Afternoon naps


3. Floating in the pool


4. Having a clean house (since I am home most of the time!)


5. Being lazy with my husband and pup!




What I look forward to...

1. Getting my classroom ready


2. Meeting my new group of kids


3. FOOTBALL GAMES


4. Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas!


5. Meeting Georgia Grace once 2011 gets here :)




Although the routine of going back to school will probably kick my tail, I look forward to the Saturday football games and all of the fun fall holidays! I know that fall will be over before we know it and then it will be time to have a baby! Goodbye summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment