Friday, September 24, 2010

24 weeks...


How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: gained 7 lbs...woo hoo!!!!

Maternity clothes? Have borrowed some...THANKS to those that have helped out...but haven't bought any yet...still loving the band from Target with my regular clothes!

Stretch marks? only the ones that came up about 6 weeks ago...

Sleep: I still wake up to go to the bathroom a few times a night but sleeping pretty good...Jesse just left for the next 6 weeks so I might not sleep as well but it's been ok so far!

Best moment this week: Feeling Georgia Grace have the hiccups...and knowing that everything is healthy from the 6 month check up!

Movement: Anytime I am still she is moving...she especially hates me wearing a seatbelt...It's like she does somersaults in my belly!

Cravings: not really...STP's from Grouchos...cheeseburgers from McDonalds...still a lot of cereal, oatmeal, and bagels though!

Gender: GIRL :) (Georgia Grace Harmon)

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Running...I am so used to running in the fall...I guess I will have to train for a 1/2 or something next Spring!

What I am looking forward to: Getting everything ready for Georgia Grace while Jesse is gone on his cross country bike trip!

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy all of the preparations...she will be here before we know it!

Milestones: Got her first gifts last Friday at a shower from the Radius youth!! (LOTS of diapers!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment