Saturday, September 4, 2010

Go Dawgs!


Jesse and I went to Athens this morning for the first game of the season! It was great to be in Sanford Stadium and see what kind of team UGA will have this year. They looked good, but they played a team that probably would have lost to my high school...sooooo...next week is the big test...rivalry between our marriage, here in Columbia when the bulldogs come down here to play at the University of SC...we will see if Jesse is talking to me this time next week!

Georgia Grace has been moving a lot this week and she definitely did during the football game today! I can't wait til she is here next year...we already have her this to wear!! We also had to get this one in case she follows after Jesse!
(I am praying not though!)


No comments:

Post a Comment