Monday, October 25, 2010

28 Weeks...a few days late!




How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: gained 5 more...12 lbs total

Maternity clothes? not all the time...but most of the time...special thanks to Ansley for letting me borrow two huge bags full!

Stretch marks? no new ones

Sleep: I wake up a few times during the night to use the bathroom...but sleeping has been fine! (except one night last week I couldn't fall back asleep...hope that doesn't happen anymore!)

Best moment this week: Knowing Georgia Grace is healthy!

Movement: She moves throughout the day...pretty active baby!

Cravings: no...still eating the same typical stuff...aversions still to chicken and bbq

Gender: girl

Labor Signs: not yet!

Belly Button in or out? in - although I wonder if it will pop out...its definitely stretched to the max!

What I miss: My husband...he has been gone since September 22nd. Can't wait til he is home!!!!

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery painted and decorated!

Weekly Wisdom: Can't think of any!

Milestones: Had her first plane ride last weekend!

1 comment: