Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Nursery...




So...believe it or not...with 3 months to go I figured we better start getting ready for Miss Georgia Grace! The nursery is officially in progress. Jesse's grandma started painting the room today...any guesses as to the colors we chose?!? Well you are probably right...RED and BLACK! Yep, one wall is black (where the alphabet mural is going to hang!) and then the other 3 walls are red. Perfect for a little girl named Georgia :) Nah, anyone that knows me or Jesse knows that red and black are our favorite colors! I figure she has plenty of pink she will be wearing so the room is going to be bright! This post is mainly for my husband to see since he is still biking across the country (Only 10 days left!) I hope you like the room so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment