Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Radius Shower...

On Sunday several of my Radius friends went together and gave me (and Georgia Grace) a shower! I had such a great time with all the fun games they had and we also got LOTS of great things! Here are some of the shower details...


Some of the guests...


The first game...they cut string to see how big my belly was...Jesse's mom was the winner!

The second game...fill in the nursery rhyme...Jesse's grandma and me tied

(only one we missed was rub-a-dub-dub 3 men in a tub)
The third game...melted candy bars in the diaper...we had to identify them...

I won...guess I know my chocolate :)
The prizes for the game winners...aren't they cute!!
The precious diaper cake...

And the adorable invitations...

The yummy food...

And all the WONDERFUL gifts...
Thanks so much to all who came and especially to

Alex, Sara, Leigh, Holly, Mary, Meg, Mrs. Doris, Mrs. Keesey, and Mrs. Jewell for hosting!

Jesse and I are so blessed to have you guys in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment