Saturday, December 18, 2010

36 Weeks...

How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: At least 25 pounds

Maternity clothes? still a combination....have to wear long shirts to cover up the big Buddha! I still wear some of my regular pants with a rubberband below my belly...and I basically can only wear crocs now because of swelling...and Kellee is letting me borrow some of her boots that are comfy!

Stretch marks? no but I did get a rash on my belly...its much better now but started last week...thanks to my friend Anne who was an OB nurse...she told me to put cortisone cream on it and that has been my best friend!

Sleep: I hate rolling over in bed...seems like such a chore to move! I still have to use the bathroom every few hours but I guess I will be used to getting up in the middle of the night with Georgia Grace once she is here!

Best moment this week: Getting out of school for Christmas break...I haven't taken a day off yet this year so I treasure those days I have off...I have been saving up for when she gets here!!!

Movement: The movements are still happening a lot...sometimes they hurt and are annoying! Jesse freaks out when he sees her poking through my skin!

Cravings: the only thing really unusual for me is Sprite and Ranch dressing but not together!!
I have had chicken a few times and it hasn't made me sick!

Gender: girl

Labor Signs: some braxton hicks but that's about it

Belly Button in or out? still in but definitely looks deformed

What I miss: being able to walk fast...and do normal everyday activities...and just being comfortable...everything seems so awkward...especially putting on socks, etc!

What I am looking forward to: My last Christmas with just Jesse...and the labor part to be over and Georgia Grace to be here and healthy!

Weekly Wisdom: Rest and put your feet up...I apologize to all of you who get gift cards for Christmas from me...shopping with swollen feet and the pregnancy waddle isn't my idea of fun! I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing the next 2 weeks!

Milestones: Going to the doctor every week from now on...that means she will be in our arms soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment