Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010: Year in Review...

2010 was filled with some great memories and then some sad ones too...
here are the ones that stick out the most!

January: We started out the year in Disney World with our best friends, Joe and Meg!
February: Our dogs got out and Princess was hit by a car and Ace was missing. The day I was leaving to go cruising with some friends to celebrate Kellee's 30th birthday Ace was found! March: We had to put Princess down because she was not eating/drinking, she was not healing and suffering with a lot of pain. April: Jesse went to Belize to do sports camps and my good friends Marley and James got married! Then we took Ace to the beach for the first time! May: We found out that we were having a baby and were super excited after trying for a long time!
June: The morning sickness became all day sickness but we celebrated 4 years of marriage and I enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to work feeling like junk!
*Sorry, no pictures were taken!
July: We went to the beach with the Radius youth and had a blast...then we found out that we were having a baby girl!
August: School started back and Jesse was preparing for his bike trip across the country. We had another ultrasound confirming Georgia Grace is definitely a girl!
September: Jesse left for over 6 weeks while Ace and I got stuff ready for Georgia Grace!
October: Joe and Meg welcomed their baby, Liam on October 15th!
November: Kellee and I drove up to Virginia to watch Jesse and the rest of the team come back from the long trip across the country!
December: Jesse and I finished all the preparations for Georgia Grace and are ready for her to join us for the year 2011!
Now the question is...what day will she come?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Year in Review blog idea...I might have to copy!! I know you're getting so excited about meeting your baby girl soon. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute recap. I love the alphabet on the walls. Where did you find all those different letters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually got them from all over...started collecting them last summer - most of them did come from Hobby Lobby though and I painted and decorated several of them! I got the idea of the mural online!

    ReplyDelete